Raging Waters are Californian based water theme parks located in Sacramento, San Jose and San Dimas offering wonderful water rides and attractions. It is a grand treat for water game lovers. Another great place is Six Flags, you should definitely visit this wonderful place and to save money you can use Six Flags Over Texas Coupons.
Some of the fascinating options are
· Funhouse play areas with fountains, waterfalls, water cannons and much more
· Water volleyball and other water sports areas
· Lily pad walks and different challenges
· Various water slide designs that include speed, mat racking tube, drop, flume, serpentine, mat racing, bowl and half pipe styles
· Sand volleyball courts & horseshoe pits
· Flow Rider surfing simulators
· Wave pools
· Lazy & adventure rivers
Enjoy the splash without breaking your back!!
To enjoy all this fun and thrills for less without feeling the pinch, scout for coupons and find out just how much fun it can be to at California’s best water parks and how much you can save with Raging Waters Coupons. With a little smart and innovative planning, it becomes that much easier to have a fantabulous time without spending a lot.
Tickets range from $26 to $45 depending on the location. However, getting the coupons is the key as it is always challenging to find the right offers at the right place and of course, at the right time. We can help you to grab the opportunities where these coupons are usually available.
Great Way to Save:
Keep an eye on the following places for attractive coupons:
· Supermarkets, malls, local grocery stores and chain restaurants
· Coupons printed on brochures
· Online park counters and Rage Waters official website
· Local Guides and tour operators
Check out at Stater Bros or Vons supermarket chains who are always big into selling discounted amusement parks coupons. Goldstar, a privately held company in California offers coupons and discounts.
Apart from the above, online coupon sales are available from open source retail websites such as retailmenot.com, fivor.com, hotdeals.com, goodsearch.com, chameleonjohn.com, etc. One can avail of the coupons while buying merchandise through these online sites.
Watch out for coupon restrictions as the offers are generally available only for a short period of time with restrictive clauses. Read carefully before using the coupons in terms of offer dates number of discounts, etc
Tips galore for great fun:
· Besides saving dollars for entry, take note of the following tiny tricks to save much more.
· Scout for attractive economical meal elsewhere.
· Choose for public transportation and save parking fees. ($15) or opt for carpooling. This will be a great way to fuel economy and minimize carbon foot print.
· Stay in a discounted hotel and bring your own accessories like sunglasses, sunscreen, towels, etc.
· Utilize park’s locker facility to keep safe your valuables.
· Plan your trip in advance or opt for off-season offers to avoid rush and boisterous crowds.